Share →

In filing a complaint against State Police, the form has language that essentially turns it into an affidavit. So if Internal Affairs determines your statements are false, they can file charges against you. It seems we should be able to complain about a law officer without formally alleging criminal activity. That’s for IAD to decide if the complaint is valid.

Source: Ask The Advocate: Filing complaints about law enforcement officers; selling used/wholesale vehicles | News |