Charles is a managing partner at the Rose Sanders Charles is passionate about helping the injured fight for their rights against insurance companies.
Early on in his career, while working as an insurance adjuster and claims counsel for numerous insurance companies, Charles saw first-hand and personally experienced the unfair and deceptive tactics big name insurance companies employ against injured claimants-even their own insured clients.
The best way Charles Sanders describes accident and injury law is as a Venn diagram.
"Imagine, if you will, two intersecting circles. One circle represents law. The other circle represents medicine. Where the two meet in the middle-this is the epicenter of personal injury law."
As mentioned in USA Today, Mr. Sanders has been involved in all facets of the personal injury business.
He has worked for plaintiff's lawyers as a paralegal, case manager, and in addition to this has worked for doctors' offices all over the country. He's personally been responsible with handling and managing personal injury cases-anything and everything from orthopedic surgeons, chiropractors, radiologists, pain management, you name it. Mr. Sanders has worked for them all.
Charles is an all lines bodily injury insurance adjuster in over 26 American States.
He has worked as an adjuster and claims counsel for companies you recognize, such as Geico, State Farm, Allstate, and other third-party administrators.
While working for these companies, Mr. Sanders learned all the tactics and strategies employed by these insurance companies. After successfully defending, adjusting, and managing many multi-million-dollar wrongful death/medical malpractice cases, Charles learned that the best way to beat these companies is to employ their own tactics against them. After moving up the ranks at these companies, Charles wanted to do more to help the people after amassing such expertise in these fields. Specifically, Charles wanted to bring the lessons he learned into the courtroom, and for his client's pre-suit claims.
Mr. Sanders brings all this knowledge and experience in the accident and injury business that he has gained over the course of his life to his law practice, Rose Sanders Law Firm, PLLC which he founded with his wife, Erica Rose.
Before pursuing his legal career, Charles earned a Bachelor of Arts in Theater from Texas A&M University and his Paralegal Certification from Rice University.
In his free time, Charles enjoys watching sports, cooking on his BBQ, and spending time with his wife and two daughters, Holland and Aspen
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan J.D.
Texas A&M University
• Bachelor of Arts
• Major: Theater
U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2020
• Texas Trial Lawyers Association
• Houston Trial Lawyers Association
• Houston Bar Association
• American Association for Justice, 06/2020
• National Lawyers Association
• Texas Young Lawyers Association
• Texas Aggie Bar Association
• Association of Plaintiff Interstate
• Trucking Lawyers of America
• Academy of Truck Accident Lawyers
• Southern Trial Lawyers Association
• Federal Bar Association
• National Bar Association
• Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
• American Bar Association, Present
SPECIALTIES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Paralegal Certification, Rice University
• Personal Injury
• 18 Wheeler & Commercial Truck Accidents
• Admiralty & Maritime Accidents
• Anesthesia Related Injuries
• Car Accidents
• Catastrophic Injuries
• Construction Accidents
• Dog Bites
• Industrial Accidents
• Medical Malpractice
• Motorcycle Accidents
• Nursing Home Negligence
• Offshore Injuries
• Petrochemical Accidents
• Plant Explosion Accidents
• Premises Liability
• Spinal Cord Injuries
• Traumatic Brain Injuries
• Wrongful Death
• Vehicle Rollover Accidents
• Workplace Accidents
COURTS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
• United States District for the Southern District of Texas
• United States District for the Eastern District of Texas
• United States District for the Western District of Texas
• United States District for the Nothern District of Texas
northern district of Texas