If you are looking for one of the best personal injury lawyers in St. Louis or Kansas City, MO, Ryan Bradley should be on your list. With over 30 years of legal experience, attorney Ryan Bradley has established himself as one of the best attorneys in Missouri. During his distinguished career, he has handled hundreds of personal injury cases throughout Missouri and has set record settlements and verdicts along the way.
Attorney Bradley has years of experience helping victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, product defects, and other accidents in Kansas City and across Missouri. Ryan began his legal career as an insurance defense attorney. His years in this role gave him crucial insights into how insurance companies investigate and process claims to minimize their liability to car accident victims. He now uses this knowledge of insurance companies’ inner workings to obtain top settlements and verdicts for his injured clients.
Ryan’s experience and results speak for themselves. He understandz how insurance companies think and operate when threatened with legal action. Today, Ryan utilizes his unique insight of how insurance companies work to routinely obtain top settlements for his injury clients.
If you want a dedicated lawyer who is one of the best in Missouri, contact him today.
What Makes Ryan One Of The Best Injury Lawyers in Missouri?
- In 2010, Ryan obtained the best car accident verdict in Missouri (#1 in the entire state)
- In 2011, Ryan obtained the #6 verdict in any case category in Missouri
- In 2012, Ryan was listed in the Missouri Lawyers Weekly as having the most reported winning cases
- In 2014, Ryan obtained the #1 car accident settlement in Missouri
- In 2016, Ryan settled the largest motorcycle accident case that year while trying the case to a jury in the City of St. Louis
- AV Rating (top) from Martindale-Hubbell before the age of 40
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America, as listed by the National Trial Lawyers association before the age of 40
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates member before the age of 30
- Numerous successful appeals on important issues affecting the outcome of personal injury cases
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar in 2003
- Admitted to the Missouri Bar in 2002
- United States District Court, 7th Circuit (Illinois)
- United States District Court, 8th Circuits (Missouri)
- United States District Court, 10th Circuit (Colorado)
- Hall of Fame member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- American Association for Justice member
- Corporate member of the Brain Injury Association of Missouri
- Member of The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Proud father of the two amazing boys, Gavin and Vince, who never cease to amaze me every day.
- Prior to law school, Ryan attended the University of Missouri where he obtained a major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry.
- Ryan then attended Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, where he received an invitation to serve on the editorial staff of the school’s Law Review (less than 20% of all law students are selected for this honor).
- Former Board member of The Family Support Network, a non-profit organization in St. Louis dedicated to preventing child abuse (subsequently merged with Epworth)
- Membership in the local Ronald McDonald charity, an organization that provides temporary housing for families of injured children who receive treatment at St. Louis hospitals
- Member of the Brain Injury Association of Missouri
- Volunteered at Columbia Regional Hospital, where he helped injured people and their families with hospital-related services
- Participating in fundraising efforts and volunteering for:
- Habitat for Humanity
- American Red Cross
- Special Olympics
- Providing free legal aid for Joplin, Missouri tornado victims
- A former insurance defense attorney
- While attending Washington University School of Law, Ryan interned for the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s office, as well as distinguished private law firms in St. Louis. When Ryan obtained his law license, he took a position with one of the best St. Louis insurance defense firms in St. Louis, representing people who caused harm to others and insurance companies. For approximately two years, Ryan learned how insurance adjusters evaluate cases and the techniques used by the very best personal injury lawyers in St. Louis to obtain top settlements and verdicts for their clients. Ryan honed his pleading, discovery, deposition, and trial skills during this time.
Ryan’s Professional Profiles: