- University of South Florida, with honors, 1999
- Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society
- Council of Honor Societies
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, with honors, 2001
- Law Review
- John D. Voelker Award for Outstanding and Dedicated Law Review Service, 2000
- “Book Award” in both Torts and Scholarly Writing, the “Book Award” is presented to the student with the highest grade in that class.
Affiliations & Associations:
- Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- Super Lawyers Florida 2013 & 2014 Rising Star
- Florida Justice Association Eagle Member (Board of Directors 2012-Present)
- President - Polk County Trial Lawyers Association (2018 – 2019)
- Polk County Trial Lawyers Association (Board of Directors 2013-Present)
- Lakeland Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5.0 by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (the highest professional skill and integrity rating)
Practice Areas & Accomplishments:
- David focuses his practice on trial advocacy only representing clients who have been injured by the misconduct of others. As a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, by the Florida Bar, David has distinguished himself among his peers. This distinction is held by about 2% of Florida Lawyers.
- Beyond representing clients David is proud to be an active member of the Board of Directors of the Florida Justice Association. This requires his participation in the legislative process by supporting consumer friendly legislation and fighting against unfair legislation in Tallahassee.
Spending time with his high school sweetheart and two children, Brooke and Dawson
Meet David Dismuke:
"I dedicate 100 percent of my practice to trial law, including personal injury and workers compensation. I have a deep commitment to my clients and I will fight for your rights."